Have you ever listened to a Hafiz or Qari read the Quran, you will marvel at the beauty and sound of each ayah of the Quran, the feeling is melodious, and one that is absolutely spiritual.
If you are wondering how they did it, they passed through all the various Quran courses to enable them to become as good as they are.
To avoid beating about the bush, register withtoday. Furthermore, if you are a young Muslim in Australia, the UK, the USA, and Canada, then we have a couple of Online Quran Courses that will enable you to get better at reciting the Quran.
Online Quran Courses with Tajweed
Tajweed is might not be the first aspect to start from when learning how to recite the Quran, but it is unquestionably one that cant be neglected either.
With Tajweed, Muslims read like the Prophet was taught and this includes the proper articulation of the alphabets, clarity in pronunciation, elongation, and shortening. Overall, the use of Tajweed helps the average Muslim to sound better by giving them control of their voice to produce beautiful melodies of the Quran verse been read.
Importance of Tajweed
- Gives you a better understanding of the rules of Tajweed
- Enables you to avoid mistakes and sound better
- Makes you more confidence when reading the Quran
- Helps you better your tongue movement and breathing
Know Arabic Language
Before getting your Tajweed on fleek, Arabic is a must if you must better your recitation skill. Regardless of what people believe, Arabic is compulsory if you must learn the Quran, others might dispute, but it is an obligation.
Arabic will not only enable you to understand all aspects of the Quran but also get a better understanding of how Tajweed plays a crucial role in recitation. Moreover, the book should be read how it was taught to the prophet and for all Muslims; it is a privilege to be likened to the prophet.
Furthermore, learning the basics of Arabic, including alphabet, vowels, and consonants, you will learn the Quran faster with less stress. So, if reciting the Quran is a dream of yours, enroll for an online Quran Course that will enable you to understand the words and, in turn, the Quran in the future.
Online Quran courses in Arabic are also an excellent platform for Muslims with zero Arabic background or who have never read the Quran before registering with.
Online recitation courses are helping millions of Muslims in Australia, Canada, the US, and the UK to perfect their recitation skills of the Quran, attain the dream of being a hafiz and becoming Quran tutors and role models to the younger generation of Muslims growing up in foreign communities.
Recitation or Tarteel is used to explain to students how to properly recite the Quran in the manner the angle taught the Prophet. Okay, dont confuse this with Tajweed; Tarteel uses Tajweed and other Quran courses to build your intonations in the right manner that enables you to correctly grasp each word when reading the Quran.
So even the masters of Tajweed need to understand Tarteel to correctly and melodiously recite the Quran, Tarteel makes it better.
Importance of Recitation Quran Courses
- Improves your tongue movement
- Teaches you how to use your breathing perfectly when reading the Quran
- It enables tutors to teach new Muslims efficiently
Tafseer is the Arabic word that gives you an in-depth analysis of the Quran; this online Quran course is for Muslims who have completed the recitation of the Quran and are very conversant with reading the Quran properly. Although a very interest Quran course that all Muslims should enjoy, it is not for newbie or Muslims who have no idea about Tajweed.
In Tafseer, the student is taught the indebt meaning of the verse they are reading, it is also to direct them away from the superficial means to get exactly a meaning as the prophet explained it.
With Tafseer, students take home plenty of lessons from the Quran such as patience, perseverance, and memorization.
Importance of Tafseer
- It helps retain the originality and authenticity of the Quran
- It improves the physical and spiritual capacity of the reader
- It eliminates wrong translation and messages
- It enables you to shed light in controversial texts in the Quran
- These are some Online Quran courses that you can register for atyou try to improve your recitation skills.
How to read the Quran like a Qari?
A Qari is a master in reciting the Quran. In addition to the above online Quran course, the following are steps that will improve your skills tremendously.
- Always read the Quran with a clean intention the Quran is a witness and judgment to those that read it, hence ensure when you pick this book up to recite, it is will a full ablution and a clear intention.
- Try to use an Arabic based Quran while the transliteration is a good way to master the Quran, it is better to read in Arabic, make mistakes and learn how to correct them using the Arabic Version. It enables you to learn faster and efficiently.
- Read more often dont rely on only when your online classes start to read the Quran. Read it before and after the five daily prayers, when you are less busy when you are troubled or happy. The aim is to get a better relationship with your creator than wasting it on vanity.
- Add some technology in the mix we live in a technology-driven world, have the Quran on your phone and listen to different hafiz and Qaris from across the globe without disturb. It will boost your morale, enable you to build retention and improve your understanding of the words.
Do you live in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Australia; are you hunting for the best online Quran courses that will improve your recitation skills, visitTarteelequran today to get started.
Do wait until its too late, start small.